See! Diagnose! Cure!
Fluorographs (X-ray systems for chest) modernization FDIP-07 (08), produced by KUFP «Medaparatura»
If your medical facility is operated by fluorograph (X-ray system for chest) FDIP-07 (08) 10 years or more, we can upgrade it to a modern model (an analogue of that is produced in 2017-2018 by KUFP «Medaparatura»).
We make modernization only with overhaul.
Overhaul for FDIP-07 (08).
Overhaul involves such types of works:
- Replacing the power section (including the complete replacement of the generator, tube with a collimator and power cables).
To replace the generator, we offer the:
- Canadian generator CPI CMP150, CMP200, 32kW as one of the most reliable and fail-proof;
- Italian tube IAE X39 in housing Ñ40, (optional X42 in housing C40), with a focal spot of 0.6/1.5 - on demand of the Customer);
- power cables from leading manufacturers;
- Repair of X-ray cabin (if needed) may include:
- Repair of doors;
- Repair of the lift.
Modernization of FDIP (if necessary).
This type of work includes:
- Replacement of the outdated digital detector with low resolution to the modern detector ÈÎÍÀ-Ð-4000, manufactured by SPA «Teleoptik».
This allows you to significantly increase the informativity and quality characteristics of the image.
- Replacing the doctor's working place to the new automated workplace for the doctor, with modern computer and new monitors. If Customer wants, we can additionally install medical monochrome monitors, for example JUSHA M23C and/or radiological printers for printing on a film or on a photographic paper.
- Replacing the lab assistant workplace.
What to start with?
The first step is - an assessment of your fluorograph (X-ray system for chest) with our experts, preparation an official fault detection Certificate and the manufacturer's recommendations our specialists.
Explanation of the information and advertising nature of the information posted on the site.
Dear visitors of our site. All information contained on the site is for informational and advertising purposes only. The information provided on the site is not exhaustive.Technical specifications may be changed or supplemented at any time.
This information cannot be used as official document, for example, for the preparation of the technical part of the tender documentation.
For more information, contact our experts. Contact Us >>