[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Kyiv's Union Factory Production «Medaparatura» - History
The history of the Kyiv's Union Factory Production «Medaparatura» starts in 1931. In Kiev, on the basis of X-ray workshops, was established factory «RENTOK». At the same time, was established factory which produces dental care burrs, and at the «medical instrument» plant were launched production of surgical instruments.
These companies laid the foundation for the creation of the production association «Medaparatura».
Far in the sixties, our company has become the only domestic supplier of X-ray components (grids, diaphragms, screens, cassettes, negatoscope (X-ray view box, safelights) for major assembly plants «Mostrentgen», «Sevkavrentgen», «Aktyubrentgen».
Nowadays KUFP «Medaparatura» produces almost all kinds of classic and modern X-ray systems.
Each year our factory designs and introduces new types of equipment, upgrades and updates the design of X-ray systems, which produces.
The length of the locations where we have set our X-ray systems in the west - begins from the Transcarpathian region of Ukraine and ends in the Far East of the Russian Federation, Central Asia and Mongolia.