See! Diagnose! Cure!
X-ray Diagnostic complexes Antarix RAD-type, IMAGO (Italy)
X-ray complexes Antarix series (IMX-3A, IMX-3B, IMX-4A, IMX-4B) deservedly won recognition of European and Ukrainian doctors (well-known under other trademarks) over the years of operation and are still in demand today.
When equipped with vertical bucky-stand, these devices belong to the class of devices for two workplaces.
These devices allow carrying out the full range of radiographic researches, including linear tomography (for IMX-3A, IMX-4A).
A well thought out classic design determines the convenience for the patient and the staff. And the ability to change the height of the table deck (for the IMX-4A, IMX-4B) provides the opportunity and convenience of studies for aged people, patients with disabilities, people with severe injuries and children.
The design of the table allows you to take imaged of patients in a wheelchair or hospital gurney.
Devices allow to carry out researches both on an X-ray cassette with a film, and to use the flat-panel portable detector (Flat-panel detector).
When using the Flat-panel detector (e.g. EVS-4343) with wireless Wi-Fi technology, the X-ray device provides radiographic researches in digital format up to 90%.
Thanks to this, the radiologist receives all the advantages of working with digital images, such as an instant snapshot, absence of processing equipment, significantly less load on the patient and staff, greater diagnostic informativity of the image.
And the use of special X-ray monochrome monitors (e.g. Jusha-M23C) will significantly improve the image quality.
Differences between Antarix devices:
- IMX-3A - X-ray diagnostic complex RAD-type with linear tomography function and constant height of the table deck (without elevator);
- IMX-3B - X-ray diagnostic complex RAD-type without tomography function and without an elevator;
- IMX-4A - X-ray system RAD-type with linear tomography function and with an elevator (possibility to change the height of the table deck);
- IMX-4B - X-ray diagnostic complex RAD-type without linear tomography function, with an elevator.
The basic complete sets of Antarix complexes RAD-type:
- Horizontal bucky-table with a tube column:
- with tomography function IMX-3A, IMX-4A
- without tomography function IMX-3B, IMX-4B.
- Bucky-stand with cassette holder or with the device for fixing the detector.
- X-ray power supply 50kW (as standard), 40kW, 65kW 80kW (at the request of the customer).
- X-ray tube RTM782 or X76 (as standard), RTM90 (depending on the generator's power or the customer's wishes).
- High-voltage cables 12 m (other length depending on the project of the room).
- Manual collimator OPTICA-20 or Ralco R-302.
- Flat-panel detector with Wi-Fi system EVS-3643.
- Automatic workplace of the laboratory assistant.
- Automatic workplace of the doctor with diagnostic monitor Jusha-M23C.
Explanation of the information and advertising nature of the information posted on the site.
Dear visitors of our site. All information contained on the site is for informational and advertising purposes only. The information provided on the site is not exhaustive.Technical specifications may be changed or supplemented at any time.
This information cannot be used as official document, for example, for the preparation of the technical part of the tender documentation.
For more information, contact our experts. Contact Us >>