See! Diagnose! Cure!
X-ray diagnostic system for RF RDK-VSM, produced by «KUFP «Medaparatura»
Stationery X-ray diagnostic system RDK-VSM for RF is designed for all types of researches, which are used in general radiology. Namely:
- Linear tomography.
Classical complete set of the X-ray for RF provides simplicity and convenience in use, high quality of the images and X-ray shots.
The set of RDK-VSM for RF (3 workplaces includes):
Dimensions of X-ray diagnostic system RDK-VSM for RF »
- First workplace - Tilting table (TT) is equipped with electronic screen-imaging device with enabled function format-automatics.
Screen-imaging device SID is equipped with front loading cassette's system with automatic centering. SID is able to use cassettes from 18x24 to 35x35 and image division 2-3-4-6-8.
X-ray image intensifier is located on the SID:
As standard 9 "(9"/6"/4.5") with TV system based on CCD camera 1k x 1k (as an optional I.I. 12")
All movements of the table are motorized with microprocessor control.
- Size of the table board is 2100x770 mm;
- The longitudinal movement of the table board - + 600mm (towards the head) - 400mm (towards the feet);
- The transverse movement of the table board ± 110mm;
- Rotate of the table to +90°/-15° by Trendelenburg.
The control of table movements provides by using comfortable joysticks on the front panel of the SID.
- The second workplace - Tomographic table of the images is designed to perform direct and oblique pictures of patients in the "lying", "standing" and in the lateral positions, as well as for performing linear tomography.
Also there is possible another variant of a complete set with digital x-ray image detector based on CCD-matrix or flat DR-detector based on a flat-panel.
More information you can find on the page - RDK for RAD.
- Third workplace - Vertical image column (bucky stand) allows making images of the thoracic organs, as well as other radiographic images in a standing position.
Bucky stands can be equipped with digital X-ray image detectors.
More details in the section - RDK for RAD.
- The high-frequency power supply (X-ray generator).
Standardly we use generators with capacity of 50 kW for RDK-VSM for RF. As an optional you can order a set with a generator 65 kW or 80 kW.
For more details, see page - High Frequency X-ray generators.
- X-ray tubes.
To complete our RDK we use X-ray tubes from imported manufacturers, well proven in operation.
As standard, we use X-ray tubes from IAE (Italy).
X-ray tubes which are used in our X-rays you can see in section - "X-ray tubes".
Explanation of the information and advertising nature of the information posted on the site.
Dear visitors of our site. All information contained on the site is for informational and advertising purposes only. The information provided on the site is not exhaustive.Technical specifications may be changed or supplemented at any time.
This information cannot be used as official document, for example, for the preparation of the technical part of the tender documentation.
For more information, contact our experts. Contact Us >>