See! Diagnose! Cure!
X-ray system for veterinary Simply (Italy)
X-ray system for veterinary Simply (Italy) designed for using in X-ray rooms in veterinary clinics.
X-ray system Simply is well-recommended in vet clinics in Europe.
The compact design allows using X-ray systems in a minimum area of X-ray room.
System has a very friendly user interface. The control panel is in the form of a liquid crystal, color 7" touchscreen console.
User menu is divided into two types of animals (e.g. dogs and cats), three different sizes of the patient. Each animal on the control panel is represented by 8 anatomical areas of 1,000 test programs of each research area.
In the X-ray system Simply uses high-frequency generator-monoblock from Italian firm PSM with capacity of 30 kW. X-ray tube with a rotating anode with a focal spots of 0.6 mm / 1,3mm applies in monoblock. This equipment allows you to perform all the standard types of radiographic researches.
In a standard configuration X-ray system system is carried out as an image table with floating deck with fixed tube stand:
- table deck size 1600x750mm;
- focal distance (tube-tape) 1000mm.
As an option it is possible to produce X-ray system with:
- inclined monoblock tube on 60░ for "oblique" images;
- variable focal distance;
- monoblock with rotation of ▒90░;
- may increase the table deck up to 2000 mm.
System uses a collimator with manual collimation.
As an option, veterinary system can be equipped with:
Geometrical dimensions of the veterinary X-ray system Simply »
- AGFA film processor;
- digital X-ray image detector (DR-system) with image processing system and workstation for radiologist;
- monochrome diagnostic monitor JUSHA (optional WIDE) - in the case of a complete set of digital X-ray image detector;
- medical printer for hard copy photofluorogram on a special X-ray film (in the case of a complete set of digital X-ray image receiver);
- set of cassettes;
- a set of X-ray clothes;
- X-ray shields;
Explanation of the information and advertising nature of the information posted on the site.
Dear visitors of our site. All information contained on the site is for informational and advertising purposes only. The information provided on the site is not exhaustive.Technical specifications may be changed or supplemented at any time.
This information cannot be used as official document, for example, for the preparation of the technical part of the tender documentation.
For more information, contact our experts. Contact Us >>